Middle Management Development
Business leaders at all levels are united by a responsibility to prove competence in four key areas:
- To inspire others with a common and shared vision.
- To set future direction.
- To determine priorities, manage risk and allocate resources.
- To create an environment that optimises the potential of its people.
Our Middle Management Development programmes aim to equip individuals with the competencies, skills, knowledge, attitude, awareness and insight to excel in their role.
Typical themes include:
- Leadership Ecology
- Leadership Landscape
- Finding my Leadership Voice
- Understanding and Cascading Strategy
- Manager as Coach
- Systems Thinking
- Leading Transformation